Standoff: Turn Based News Standoff: Turn Based News

Very Funny Concept

I love how you incorporate humor in your flash games, and I thought that it was clever to create a race war between the NAACP and the Tea Party. But the game play could have been a little better.

squidly responds:

It could have, but I had three days, guys, this is by all means a joke, I had only time to put the bare essentials, if you were looking for a complex 100 skill game, then... well... sucks for you.

Super Adventure Game Land Super Adventure Game Land

Great job!

I loved how this game parodied crappy, generic adventure games, and was a fun game to play too. I thought that the messages on the signs and the things that characters said were hillarious! I also thought that the choices of music and sound effects (like the walking sound effect) made it seem a lot like an adventure game. You do a great job of blending gameplay with humorous storylines and jokes that make the game twice as entertaining as a serious video game. The game ran very smoothly and I didn't notice any errors. This has to be your best game so far, so keep up the good work!
Oh, and lol at the dragon. I tried to get to the ax for the longest time before I gave up!

squidly responds:

It didn't parody generic adventure games as much as it did old games in general, it was also a trip into simpilism and making an experience that's easy to get a hold of and also completable.

Sorry if the boss is THAT hard, it requires clever timing, stop right before you hit the dragon and run right when he starts rising.